Friday, January 11, 2013

2013: Full Plates, Full Hearts

I sincerely apologize for the lack of posts, things have been a bit of a whirlwind around here since the new year started. After a great Christmas in Indiana, I headed back to Harrisburg. The break was awesome, but I knew that it was time to get back to work. However, I didn't realize just how much we were planning on doing. Even the thought of typing it all out just makes my head hurt a bit, but trust me when I say it's all going to be amazing and full of God's glory. The main things are Congo in April, and some evangelistic events we are planning at Harvard and Cornell (and hopefully the rest of the Ivy League schools as well). I'll do my best to keep updates coming as we start to dive in to all of it. Please keep praying that my support comes in, as of right now I am still short on what I need for Congo not to mention some of the other events coming. God Bless! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment