Monday, November 11, 2013

Here we go again

Well. It's been so long I almost forgot I have a blog. Anyway, I wanted to update those of you that don't know where things stand for me. Here we go...

I am heading to Orlando, Florida in January to be a student in a School of Ministry Development with YWAM Orlando. It's basically a secondary school for those who have already done a DTS. I see this as finding what direction God wants me to go in my ministry, and I am really excited for the opportunity. Plus, you know. Florida. In January. It's basically like a DTS with a 3 month lecture and 2 or 3 month outreach.

The main thing right now is getting the money together. As much as I wish it could, my McDonald's paycheck won't cover all of the cost for this school. I need supporters, whether one-time gifters or monthly helpers. I have expenses I didn't have last time, like my car insurance and medical insurance every month. If you would like to give, I would very much appreciate it. Of course, even if you can't give financially, I can always use more people praying for me.

Please, get in contact. I need your support, in whatever form that takes.
I love you all.

God Bless! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment