Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pennsylvania Bound (for now, anyway!)

I've had the most amazing time here in New York! Cornell is without a doubt my favorite Ivy League that I've visited. The community spirit here just blows me away! Unfortunately (or fortunate depending on how you look at it) I am currently preparing to leave this beautiful place for yet another. Tomorrow afternoon me and my team head out to Warren, Pennsylvania to stay at the house of Rachele, one of my outreach leaders. We will be there until Monday, at which time we will head out to Philidelphia! Our fourth and final Ivy League, UPenn, awaits us there. We will be there for a week, and then we will have a few days in New Jersey at Resting Place and maybe even some time in New York City. After all of that, we'll head to Harrisburg for debrief and then graduation. Definitely some bittersweet times ahead for me... God Bless! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment